Life's Little Surprises

I'm gonna be a mom, again! Life is full of surprises, and this is a major one for me. I'll record my feelings, pregnancy progress, and general life happenings here.

Monday, July 16, 2007

We have a crawler!!!

It's official. My baby girl can crawl. She's been getting around combat-style for quite a while, but tonight it was *real* crawling! I can't believe she's already 7 months old (today), and now she is mobile. Holy crap, I have got to babyproof! Not only do I have steps, but 3 sets of them. How in the world am I going to keep her out of everything?! I am so proud of her. I can't believe how much I love having a daughter. I love my boys, and I have the softest spot for them, but I never dreamed having a little girl of my own would be so wonderous. I'm sure that God sent her to me because He knew she and I needed each other. I needed her to keep me grounded, keep me sane, and keep me feeling. When the boys are fighting and Sweetie is cranky and the dogs are barking and the cats running wild, my little Jasmine is the one that makes me stop and take a breath and look at everything in a whole new light. And on those rare occasions when everything is somewhat normal, and I have a second to enjoy the life I have, I am so thankful for my family. My awesome, smart, adorable boys; my sweet, beautiful, graceful girl; and my strong, handsome, hero husband.

Life doesn't get any better than looking at them and seeing their smiles, their eyes twinkling, and knowing that they are mine because God chose them for me. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home